Casa Capung is nestled in the lush rainforest mountains of Costa Rica’s southern Pacific coast, conveniently located between Dominical and Uvita in the upscale area of Escaleras. This tropical-modern 2 bedroom 2 bath villa offers plenty of natural light, indoor/outdoor living space and views of both the jungle slopes and southern coastline. A perfect place for couples, honeymooners and families who desire relaxing in modern comforts with close proximity to beaches, waterfalls and town amenities.The space
This is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom private home designed to comfortably fit 4 people (2 per room), but can accommodate one additional guest via a floor mattress located in the 2nd bedroom loft. There is high-speed Wi-Fi as well as a flat-screen Smart TV in the lounge. The kitchen is stocked with all utensils needed to cook. Linens and towels are provided, as are laundry and dish soaps. Washer and dryer are located inside.
Pura Vida! Welcome to our comfortable home located mid-mountain in the jungle of Escaleras. Perched at just over thirteen hundred feet above sea level, this well-appointed villa provides luxury and convenience surrounded by the sublime natural beauty of the southern Pacific coast.
The property features mature tropical landscaping and fruiting papaya, guava, and mangosteen trees. The elevation provides pleasant ocean breezes and enjoyable temperatures. Wildlife abounds in the surrounding jungle, so look and listen for colorful toucans, white-faced capuchin and howler monkeys.
The wooden deck and plunge pool are central to the villa. Glass accordion doors slide wide open for true indoor/outdoor enjoyment. On deck, an outdoor shower and gas grill make for easy evenings by the pool while taking in views of the mountain slopes and mature rainforest canopy to the coastline below.
The indoor space is a perfect union of natural beauty and modern style. High ceilings, glass walls and hand-carved wooden trusses make the custom space open and inviting. Air-conditioning and ceiling fans are available in the main space and each of the bedrooms. The kitchen is fully equipped and has a huge refrigerator–so grocery trips are kept to a minimum. Kitchen island and dining area provide plenty of seating. The lounge area features a smart TV. Above the lounge is a comfortable lofted office nook.
Master bedroom with king bed face the pool, terrace and view. Privacy shades allow for morning sleep-ins. A large walk-in closet provides plenty of room to unpack. The open-air en-suite bathroom with carved stone soaking tub and rainfall shower provide a truly enjoyable experience. A tankless hot water ensures plenty of warm relaxation. The master features streaming media enabled wall-mounted television.
The 2nd bedroom features a king bed and a loft with a twin-size floor mattress. The 2nd bath features a large rainfall shower and skylight that provides plenty of natural sunlight.
The property is accessed off a portion of paved road via private drive through an electronic security gate. There is ample parking on the premises. Access to inside the villa is possible through the front door or through the pool gate. A concrete wall borders the west side of the property, and a low tropical hedge wraps around to the south/southwest to allow for Pacific coast views.
Other things to note:
– 4×4 vehicle is required
– Check-in: 2 pm – 8 pm. $40 fee for check in after 8pm.
– Check-out: 11 am
– Children are welcome; however, please take note of 2 interior wall ladders (office nook and bedroom loft — both areas have modest railing), deep pool, and steep sloped boundaries of the landscaped areas.
– There are 8 exterior surveillance cameras located on the property.
– Construction is common in Dominical and Uvita. There may be construction traffic on the mountain roads with building in and around Escaleras.
– Airbnb’s Strict Cancelation Policy applies. To protect your trip, please consider the purchase of travel/medical insurance inclusive of protections on airline changes, trip interruption, cancellations, personal belongings, personal liability, and medical emergencies. We are not responsible for such events.
– No pets or parties
– No shoes in house
– No smoking, $250 fee
– No glass containers allowed in the pool area
– No items/paper down toilet, please use trash can (septic tank)
– Use of premises is permitted for the number of guests indicated in the reservation
10% discount for stays 7 or more days!
Inquire with us about discounts available for stays 30 days or more.
Kindly contact us if your desired dates are more than 6 months in the future, as they may appear unavailable on the Airbnb calendar.Guest access
You’ll have full access to the home.Other things to note
4×4 vehicle is required to access the home
Please Check The Available Dates Before Asking For Payment Link