Do you have in mind locating in Costa Rica? It is a beautiful idea! In addition to its incredible climate and impressive landscapes, this destination has many other charms that you can enjoy living in it.
If you want to delve a little more into all this country’s positives, this is the correct text! Next, we list all those points that we consider essential and that, above all, will make you reaffirm the idea of moving to Costa Rica.
The perfect weather
In the world, many people love cold climates, and many others enjoy living in hot climates; If you belong to that part of the population that takes pleasure in sunbathing and wearing light clothing, we are happy to tell you that Costa Rica is ideal for you, because all year round, this destination has a delicious tropical climate.
In addition to this theme, this Caribbean nation allows you to enjoy its beaches, tropical forests, and incredible ecological diversity, fantastic for all those with an adventurous spirit!
Costa Rica is one of the points in the Caribbean that welcomes a large number of cruises during the year because its views, activities, and inhabitants always include you with singular joy.
Incredible rooms and properties to settle in
As in any country, you will find areas with a lot of economic diversity. However, there are many others where wonderful houses and accommodations are located with perfect facilities that allow you to enjoy both inside and outside; an example is the South Coast, Zone Rich.
During your stay in Costa Rica, the most important thing is that you enjoy moments of tranquility; that better way to do it than in the hands of Pico Mar Property Management; with the help of professionals, they can locate you in the right property for you.
It does not matter if it is for a short time or indeterminate time; this island has the best to offer you during your stay.
Great investment opportunities
The Island of Costa Rica is entirely open to foreign investment since, thanks to them, exports have been pluralized with thousands of products sent to various parts of the world; In addition, it has been recognized as one of the 30 major exporting countries of technical articles.
In addition to the above mentioned, here are some other points to consider:
- Costa Rica is one of the destinations with complete access to telecommunications.
- With a solid electrical structure, 90% of the energy is renewable.
- Large bilingual youth workforce.
- Currently, the Island of Costa Rica has more than 200 multinational companies.
- There is no requirement to register investments with government authorities.
What many of us look for, Costa Rica has it! This country has one of the oldest democracies in America. It is incredibly proud of its remarkable heritage and traditions of negotiation in the face of confrontation, tolerance over hostility, and, above all, social development over military spending.
Thanks to all those above, the Republic of Costa Rica is home to many international organizations such as the United Nations University for Peace, the Earth Council, and the Inter-American Court of Human Rights.
The political stability of a country is of utmost importance for sound economic and social growth.
Meats, vegetables, rice, beans, and fruits are part of the eating plan of most Costa Ricans. The gastronomy of this country is very simple but delicious.
There are dishes for all types of palates; the truth is that most of the flavors are unmistakable and worth being tasted.
We share with you some of the typical foods of this warm island.
- Ceviche: Just as in many other nations this delicious dish is made, Costa Rica has made its version of fish ceviche, made with sea bass, coriander, celery, garlic, onion, pepper, and chili; a unique flavor that amazes everyone who tastes it.
- Gallo pinto: The traditional dish with which the day is usually started, ” Gallo pinto” is the simplest but delicious, and it is made up of rice, beans, fried or scrambled eggs. It is usually accompanied by cheese, a plate of fruit, and coffee.
- Chifrijo: For meat lovers, this is the go-to dish! Imagine a dish served with pork rinds, rice, beans with broth, tomato, onion, and banana chips. A true delight that most visitors and residents enjoy to the fullest.
- Casado: The most typical proposal recommended to eat in a restaurant with traditional cuisine, because that way, you can savor it at the exact point. This dish is made with beans, rice, red peppers, onion, fried plantains, and meat (chicken, pork, or beef). French fries or vegetables usually accompany it.
Beaches and mountains form a large part of the panoramas of Costa Rica. If you visit the coast, you will always enjoy pleasant temperatures that will allow you to cool off in the transparent waters of the sea.
This is an essential destination to explore, as its ecological diversity allows you to enjoy diverse landscapes, as well as its flora and fauna.
If you allow us to provide you with an option to visit, we highly recommend going to the following beaches.
- The beautiful beach of Manuel Antonio; a hidden gem that allows you to enjoy its fine sand and the transparent water of the sea.
- The beach of Santa Teresa is ideal for those who enjoy surfing and is close to a tranquil village you’ll love.
- The beach Avellana is one of the most popular by locals and tourists, in their vicinity can find almost all kinds of services that will facilitate your stay.
After all those above, there is no doubt that you will make Costa Rica your next home or destination. Go preparing everything for your arrival, and do not forget to check in advance all the real estate options that Pico Mar Property Management has to offer you.
This is the boost you need to reaffirm that Costa Rica is the right place for you.